Protector Boats: Rigid Inflatable Boats, RIB Boat & RHIB Boat

PROTECTOR BOATS manufacture the world's most versatile and high-performance Rigid Hull Inflatable Boats (RIBs). Originally designed as a mission specific coast guard search and rescue platform, the line today includes Cabin and Center Console models in lengths ranging from 22' to 41'

Trailer Tux

The Trailer Tux is an innovative product that protects your leisure craft investment.

MuskieFIRST | Rock guard protector » Muskie Boats and ...

Oct 07, 2013· Muskie Fishing-> Muskie Boats and Motors-> Rock guard protector . Message Subject: Rock guard protector: bradl110: Posted 10/5/2013 8:54 PM (#666996) Subject: Rock guard protector: Posts: 12 ... Montana rock knockers mine were 800 bucks well worth it I know your locking under 500 but they are nice I will buy them for my next boat:

The Guide to Choosing Rock Sliders and Rocker Guards ...

The Guide to Choosing Rock Sliders and Rocker Guards If you're going to be on rocks or in ruts you need rocks sliders. They protect your rocker panels from rocks and stumps, make a handy pivot point when you need to get around or over an obstacle, and give you a convenient spot to step when you're maneuvering around your 4x4.

THE ULTIMATE TRAILER ROCK GUARD | boat and accessories ...

The Ultimate Trailer Rock Guard S.J.Design Inc. has been manufacturing RockGARDs for the past 12years It took over 2 years for the original RockGARDtm design to be developed. The goal for the product was to produce a hull protection device / trailer RockGARD that offered; • maximum protection of the hull • no contact with the boat

Kikn' Rox Rock Shield - Home

The Kikn' Rox Rock Shield will greatly reduce that problem and extend the life of your pride and joy. THE NEW DESIGN IS AVAILABLE GUYS!!! To increase the appearance and durability, aluminum diamondplate is now being used for the Rock Shields. An extra 3" of width has been added to each shield, to increase fender protection also.

Original Bow Buddy Trailer Shield

Our tried and true boat protector and a favorite among boaters! The Original Bow Buddy is light weight and universal to almost every boat and every trailer! The Original Bow Buddy comes standard with bungee cords to help support the wings, however brace bars can …

Towtector

Quickly Select Your Vehicle's Year, Make, Model & Exhaust for Compatible Products

K-UTV Rock Knocker | Rock Protection | Rock Flap | United ...

K-UTV's Rock Knocker (*Patent Pending*) is the best defense system that can help protect your rear wheels and suspension parts from damage done by rocks and other debris. Help protect those valuable items with extra protection at an extremely affordable price. Our first model was designed to protect …

Protecting the Boat from Road Debris While Trailering Page ...

Jun 24, 2012· Just kind of curious to see to what degree people go to protect their boats while trailering on the open road. I have to trailer my boat 50 miles round trip to my local lake, probably 2 times a week. Just did a 200 mile round trip this last weekend, and usually make a 600 mile round trip 3-4 times a year.

ROCK D-FEND, Superior Rock Guard for your boat and trailer

We don't believe you need sace you boats finish lake when traveling to your favourite lake. With the right protection for your boat and trailer, any lake could be your next destination. See us about your customized ROCK D-FEND boat guard. We use only the best materials during the …

Top 3 Must Have Accessories To Protect Your Pontoon Boat

Top 3 Must Have Accessories To Protect Your Pontoon Boat. RSS. Dock damage is most common damage that pontoon boats experience while on the water. People tend to move around here the most - getting on and off the boat and settling cargo. Additionally sometimes the waves can be hectic and rock the boat up against the dock or other boats. Lastly ...

Rock Guards - Outdoor Gear Forum | In-Depth Outdoors

Apr 02, 2013· Rock Knockers are the best (or something like them). ... The MT Rock Guards protect the boat, and don't get in the way. No removal and put back on time. Keep in mind, they do not protect the trailer. Not designed to do that cuz nobody in MT has a painted trailer – the galvanized ones look the same if they hit rocks or not. ... New In-Depth ...

Rock Sliders / Rocker Guards Guide | Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum

Jan 28, 2018· Warrior Rock Sliders provide 6-7 inches of protect under the tub. ... Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers with Sliders ($375-415) Model: TJ, LJ, YJ or CJ-7 ... This mini boat slider has a unique look and claims to provide higher ground clearance than traditional angle steel tube sliders. Has built in Hi-Lift jacking points front and rear.

TruXedo Boat Windshield Cover | Outdoor Supply

Protect your valuable boat windshield with this windshield cover from TruXedo, Inc. Fast & Easy installation. Simply connect the four straps and go. No snaps to install. Adjustable straps to cover multiple size windshields. Folds up for easy storage. Designed to act as a shock absorber and help prevent damage from flying rocks and debris.

Lund Bow Rock Guard - Lund Forum | In-Depth Outdoors

Apr 04, 2013· The Lund rock guard is really nice. I have one on my 1975, it is doing a good job. Any material will scuff the paint up if not kept clean. I wax my boat a couple times a year, plus powerwash the rock guard every so often to keep it clean. I am happy with it so far.

The C-Brats :: - Road debris protection while towing

Dec 20, 2011· Boats--Like Boris, we have towed over 25,000 miles--and no real damage. For an AK trip, I would put some protection--but you can wire tie the sunscreen mesh over the trailer frame for about $30--and do as well as the "rock guard". I agree that covering windows on an AK trip would be a …

New Model Rockguards In Stock

Jan 30, 2013· New Model Rockguards In Stock. All new look with even better protection than ever!! See gallery for boats that have already had this product installed. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on January 30, 2013 by admin. Post navigation. What's New. New Model Rockguards In Stock;

Trailer Tux

"For your made in Saskatchewan, Canada boat protection ... call 306-535-7307" If you are looking for innovative protection for your leisure craft investment, contact us immediately to order a custom fit Trailer Tux. Features. Lightweight, rustproof aluminum brackets; Custom fit to each boat …

RockGARD Boat Hull Protector - YouTube

Dec 11, 2012· RockGARD is a new, patented trailer guard that protects the part of your boat that often gets forgotten about when traveling-- the vulnerable hull. What's protecting the hull from: - Gravel

Gator Guards the best protection for your marine investments!

Gator Guards the best protection for your marine investments!. All Gator Guard products are made in the USA and backed by our satisfaction Gator Guard Guarantee.. Our feature product lines include KeelShield®, BowShield®, SkegShield®, GatorSkinz™ and Hitch Guard.

Rock Shield | etrailer.com

Protect your towed vehicle's finish and resale value with this car shield crafted from hollow rotationally molded high-impact polyethylene. Center panel easily attaches to the tow bar mounting Features: Car shield protects towed vehicle from road debris Removes in seconds 26" Tall x 71" wide Fits all Roadmaster tow bars with quick disconnects (RM-201 - sold separately)

Bow Guards - Tough Duck Marine

Bow Guards. Protect your boat while trailering from rock chips, road tar and grime with this quick and easily mounted bow protector; made from a durable, UV ray and mildew resistant fabric. "Softliner" fabric, not only, withstands the harshest elements but also protects your "investment" from scratches and abrasions with its soft inner liner.

Home - Tough Duck Marine

Universal Bow Guard posted January 22, 2015. Introducing our new and improved larger universal bow guard. Protect your boat while trailering from rock chips, road …

Trailering Boat Long Distances - Protection for Front End ...

I am going to be taking my new Outback down to a friend's lake house in GA a couple of weeks from now. It will be about a 5 hour drive and I was wondering if there was any ingenious ideas and/or products that were made to protect the hull of the boat (front end) from road debris or anything that my Yukon tires might throw up at it? I was thinking about attaching a tarp to the front end and ...

boat trailer rock guards - Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Jul 06, 2011· The rock guard didn't work so well with this stuff and the hull of my boat is now pitted pretty good. I wanted to put the trailer tux on when I bought my boat, just couldn't fit it in the budget at the time. If you can afford it, go with the trailer tux or something like it.

LUND Factory Bow protector?? - Walleye Message Central

Feb 26, 2013· I was at a boat show last weekend and noticed a pro V with a bow protector on it, it was a very thick canvas or tarp material that snapped on the front. The group there said that LUND is now offering this from the factory and they could be ordered through a dealer. Anyone have one of these?

ROCKSTAR Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps - Agri-Cover

Watch how easy the ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are to install and remove with one tool, no drilling required. See how well our hitch mounted truck mud flaps handle rocks and road debris while protecting your campers, boats and trailers. Avoid costly repairs and retain maximum resale value with ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps.