Walther - all -

Walther PPQ threading service ... $160.00 Walther TPH threading service (View More Details) $175.00 Thread Protectors Thread Adapters Threaded Barrels Magazines Flash Hiders Suppressors & Accessories Firearm Parts Services New Products. 5/8-24 by 0.600" long thread protector, fits barrels 0.660" - 0.690" in diameter. $17.50.

Walther PPK | Bond Lifestyle

The Walther PPK was the weapon of choice for James Bond from the films Dr. No to Tomorrow Never Dies (except Moonraker and Octopussy) and again in Quantum of Solace and SkyFall. The gun is also mentioned in the Ian Fleming novels from Dr. No to The Man with the Golden Gun. It's the only gun / gadget that is used by all the Bond actors.

Walther PPK/S .380acp Stainless, 7 round - BudsGunShop.com

The Walther PPK is the 1911 of the 380 ACP family. I have been wanting one of these for years and finally decided to get one, especially with the prices going up. The pistol came in perfect condition, one of the most beautiful firearms I have ever seen.

Walther P22 Suppressor Package -

The .22 rimfire handgun will never look the same. The P22 changed everything. Walther adapted the tactical styling and Performance Design concepts from our centerfire handguns and applied them to the .22 L.R. This created a new movement in the design of contemporary rimfire handguns ... and an explosion of imitators.

walther tph for sale on GunsAmerica. Buy a walther tph ...

walther tph for sale and auction. Buy a walther tph online. Sell your walther tph for FREE today on GunsAmerica!

Walther TPH - Unblinking Eye

Additionally Walther offered engraved luxury versions in blue, silver, and gold finish with standard plastic, wooden or carved walnut grips. The Walther TPH continued in production until 1999 with a total of approximately 35.000 pieces in .22 long rifle and approximately 20.000 pieces in .25 ACP. All pistols have a six-digit serial number.

Wanted a Walther TPH .22, hard to find a good one, how ...

Dec 21, 2017· A Walther TPH is going to cost north of $500 and from what I've read I would stand less than even odds of getting one that functions. ... His TPH was sure nice to look at but that's about it. ... The PPK/s is a reliable suppressor host. I almost never shoot the TPH but it's been reliable for a long time. I have a small pile of Walthers but won ...

Walther PPK/S .22 LR Rimfire Pistol | Academy

The Walther PPK/S .22 LR Rimfire Pistol features single and double action with a 10-round capacity and a 3.3" barrel with a gunmetal finish. The steel

Walther TPH .22 LR - Gun Reports

Walther TPH .22 LR. Read Gun Tests Rating and Recommendation . Our test pistol's fit and finish appeared to be very good. However, it malfunctioned with two kinds of .22 Long Rifle ammunition. The tang didn't prevent the slide from biting the shooter's hand.

Suppressed Walther PPK 7.65mm - YouTube

Dec 12, 2009· This is a video of me shooting my Walther PPK 7.65mm with a titanium suppressor by AWC Systems Technology. The ammunition used is made by Fiocchi Shooting Dy...

What sound suppressor for walther ppk? | The High Road

Sep 13, 2004· The original barrel was removed and a longer, perforated barrel installed to support the suppressor's weight. The barrel extends about 3" into the suppressor with only the last inch or so threaded. Since I live about 2 hours from Coco, I purchased it directly from Ciener. He also builds suppressors for the .22LR Walther TPH.

Walther PP - Wikipedia

The Walther TPH pocket pistol is a smaller calibre pistol introduced in 1971 identical in handling and operation to the PPK. Various PP series are manufactured in Germany, France and the United States. In the past, the PPK version has been manufactured by Walther in its own factory in Germany, ...

WALTHER TPH silencer - Page 2 - WaltherForums

Sep 20, 2011· walther tph silencer, walther tph suppressed, walther tph suppressor, walther tph threaded barrel, walther tph with suppressor. Click on a term to search for related topics. Thread Tools: Show Printable Version. Email this Page. Display Modes: Linear Mode. Switch to Hybrid Mode.

SilencerCo Osprey Micro .22LR Suppressor Review - YouTube

Nov 16, 2015· The Airgun Show – Hectic daytime rat shoot, PLUS top night hunting shots with Nite Site… - Duration: 22:41. theshootingshow 15,307,662 views

Walther Pistols For Sale - gunsinternational.com

Scarce Walther PPK Dural frame manufactured in 1939 and Crown N proofed. Beginning in 1935, Walther was one of the first gun companies to utilize aluminum alloy in their pistols to reduce weight. This ...Click for more info

Your [Complete] Guide To Walther TPH Parts

Silencer For Your Walther TPH. Check Details & Availability At Brownells Before you check some awesome silencer be sure that they are legal in your state. While a compensator generally makes the gun louder, a silencer will do the opposite. However, some high quality suppressors can reduce the recoil of even the most nasty of guns and make them ...

Gunsmith for Walther PPK/s barrel threading? - SilencerTalk

Nov 03, 2012· I just looked at the PPK in .22. It looks like it could be the same barrel as the Walther TPH..I've got 3 and two of them are threaded..If that barrel would work your golden..And its exactly they way you want with the extension and hidden thread protector. I'm sure someone could chime in …

Walther Auto Pistols | Gun Parts

Shop for Auto Pistols parts and accessories with Numrich Gun Parts, the world's largest supplier of gun parts.

Walther Pricing & Reference | Gun Digest

Aug 17, 2009· Download a PDF with pricing, value and reference information for Walther firearms, courtesy of the Standard Catalog of Firearms.

WALTHER TPH with AWC WARP-3 SUPPRESSOR for sale

Oct 01, 2003· Description: SOLD PENDING FUINDS AND ATF NFA BRANCH TRANSFER APPROVAL: Walther TPH .22lr Stainless Steel pistol with threaded barrel and AWC Warp-3 Suppressor. One TPH magazine is included. This set is used in good condition (80%) . The magazine plastic finger rest is heavily pitted from cleaning.

.22 mini-hosts - Walther TPH or Beretta 21a? - Page 1 ...

Sep 23, 2018· The Beretta is still a production item, (as are magazines) if that is a concern. If, however, you need to get your JB/Walther on, the TPH is the only way to go. Regardless, Tornado Tech can make either host silencer-friendly. Mike Smith/AAC SilentMike

Walther Arms

Walther Arms is the U.S. based part of Walther, a global leader in handgun innovation and quality.

Handguns - Walther Arms

Optic & Suppressor Ready. Details Locate Dealer. $799.99. PPK/S .380 Stainless. Details Locate Dealer. PPS M2 RMSc Premium Carry Optics. Details Locate Dealer. $699.00. PPQ Sub-Compact ... No imagery or logos contained within this site may be used without the express permission of Walther …

Walther® PPK/S Centerfire Pistols : Cabela's

Iconic Walther's PPK/S Centerfire Pistols have elegant lines and are precision-engineered, making them a timeless classic. Fixed front sight and a rear sight that's adjustable for windage get you on target. Top strap is cut with a wave to reduce glare. Loaded-chamber viewport makes it …

walther tph suppressor - o-zon.be

2 Walther pistol set 007 pistols with suppressors ... Here is a 007 style PPK 380 with a RARE factory nickel finish and stainless style finish on the suppressor and a Walther TPH with a JAC Suppressor both made in the late 80s.

Walther TPH Parts & Schematic | Gun Parts Corp.

Order Walther Model TPH parts, accessories and more with Numrich Gun Parts Corp.. America's leading pistol parts supplier.

BITTY .22 | Bowers Group

The Bowers Group Vers 9S is a small, high efficiency 9mm subgun and carbine silencer, rated for heavy fully automatic fire in that caliber. While this silencer is suitable for 9mm, it is our best selling silencer for subsonic .30 caliber applications such as the .300 Whisper or Blackout, and will also provide excellent service with smaller rounds such as the .380 ACP.

Suggestions on .22 silencer for Walther TPH - SilencerTalk

Mar 23, 2008· Suggestions on .22 silencer for Walther TPH. Post by SC-Texas » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:13 pm A customer of mine has a Walther TPH .22 with a factory threaded barrel. Anyone have a suggestion for a lightweight, quiet can? I have someone local who can create a threaded sleeve for the barrel to bring it up to a standard thread pitch.